Temperzone aims to deliver exceptional after sales service, with a highly-skilled support team comprising of dedicated technical support
personnel focused on assisting you with technical advice, warranty, spare parts and on-site start-up assistance.
Temperzone has a wide network of technicians and warranty agents ready to assist in all major cities and regional areas.
Quick navigation to: Australia Warranty | NZ Warranty
Product warranty terms and conditons:
Download: Temperzone warranty document
Download: Hitachi warranty document
You can contact the warranty team by either calling 1800 211 800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you let the Service Centre know the model and serial number of your equipment, plus the date of original purchase and invoice number.
How to make warranty claim:
Click here to make an online warranty claim or check the status of an existing warranty claim through the Temperzone Australia
New Zealand Warranty
Temperzone products are covered by one of two different Warranties:
- 12 Months Standard Warranty - Parts & Labour (NB Labour included from 1 July 2011)
- 5 Year Warranty - Parts & Labour
- Spare Parts Warranty - 12 Months, Parts only - as per General Conditions of Sale 12a
Hitachi products are covered by a separate warranty.
(Please Note: Units that were not purchased through Temperzone may be eligible for a 12 months Parts Only warranty).
How to Make A Warranty Claim
- Visit the site to diagnose the problem and to get the Serial No, Model No and Installation date of the faulty unit. Before you do any work on the faulty unit, complete step 2.
- Request allocation of a Temperzone Case Number by phoning Temperzone Customer Service at '0800-899 277 (0800-TZWARRANTY)'
- Customer Service will discuss the problem and possible causes with you
- A Case Number will be issued to you once they have checked the validity of the claim and that the unit is within the warranty period.
- Once the Case Number has been confirmed, you can place a Purchase Order for the replacement parts, including a reference to the Case Number.
- Replacement parts will be invoiced to you at zero cost. However, Temperzone will invoice at full cost if: a) the Case No. has not been obtained prior to sending the Purchase Order and b) the Case No. is not referenced in the Purchase Order.
- Retain any faulty items. Temperzone may ask for them to be returned for analysis.
- Once the unit is repaired submit a Claim Invoice along with a temperzone Warranty Service Report referencing the Case No., for labour, mileage and any other items used. [Note: For labour limits, download here.] Temperzone does not accept mark-ups on consumables supplied under warranty, eg refrigerant.
- Once your Claim Invoice has been accepted and paid the faulty items may be disposed of.
- Temperzone Ltd retains the right to:
- a) Repair or replace the units themselves or use an agent to do so.
- b) Invoice the replacement part at full cost if considered necessary.
- c) Re-invoice the initial replacement at full cost if the item returned as faulty is not defective.
Please Note: A Case Number registers your claim. It does not represent automatic liability by Temperzone Ltd. Fault finding and diagnosis by temperzone is a GUIDE ONLY as fault detail provided may be incomplete. Responsibility for diagnosis remains with the Service Company