Kota Kasablanka 3 development
1472 x Temperzone HWP watercooled package units
Apartment and office complex Jakarta Indonesia
Temperzone's High Efficiency HWP water cooled package units are ideal for office and apartment applications in tropical environments.
Temperzone Singapore recently played a key role on the latest phase of the Kota Kasablanka development in Jakarta, Indonesia. Kota Kasablanka is an 11.5 hectare mixed-development, which consists of an office tower, serviced office suites, shopping centre, convention hall and condominium towers.
The latest phase of this project consists a large tower complex that includes 42 floors of offices. Temperzone supplied the first large shipment of new model HWP units, 1472 in total, ranging from 4.8 kW to 29.0kW. These models include Thermoshell® high efficiency heat exchangers, the new UC8 Controllers and SAT-3 thermostats.
HWP models are ideally suited to offices for a number of reasons;
- Each unit is controlled by the user
- Each unit is independent from other offices
- Running costs can be directly attributed to the tenant or individual office owner
- Units are less expensive to install and maintain as little refrigeration expertise is required
- Water cooled units make long-term replacement much relatively easy
Temperzone was also involved with the developer Pakuwon Jati Tbk, in the last phase of Kota Kasablanka and supplied water cooled units to several aspects of the project. After seeing how well the previous HWP units performed, the developer was sold on the new models.
Work is progressing with completion scheduled for mid of 2018.
The major benefits of our HWP Thermoshell® range include:
- Flexible handing configurations
- Galvanised Steel construction
- Filter box with inbuilt filter slides*
- Thermo Shell® technology
- High Efficiency Motors*
- Epoxy coated Evaporator Coils
- Advanced Rifle bore Copper Tubes
- 13mm foil face insulation polyurethane
- High efficiency compressors
- Intuitive UC Control*
- Precise Temperature Control
- BMS Connectivity with Modbus/BACnet
- 3rd Party Control Integration with 12VAC or 24VDC control
- Electronic Regulating Valve Signal
- Pump call and pump flow verifications
- Ease of wiring
- Adjustable Indoor Airflow control
- Rigid structural construction
- Simplistic maintenance with Access Panels
- Drain tray compliant to AS3666
- Removal drain pan*
- Rectangular spigot
* Please contact Temperzone for more information on these items as there is some variation between products in the range.
For more information on Temperzone HWP Thermoshell® contact your Temperzone branch.
Water cooled brochure