- Energy savings due to greater system efficiency with the Q-Limit function (volume flow limiter).
- Improved Energy Efficiency Index (EEI) ≤ 0.20 for all single pumps.
- Enhanced display for better readability and ease of operation.
- Space-saving installation thanks to compact design and variable-orientation LC display.
- Modular concept for connection of all conventional bus systems (e.g. Modbus, BACnet, CAN, LON and PLR).
- Tried-and-tested quality and reliability.
Phasing Out Program:
After 19 successful years, the Wilo-Stratos high-efficiency pump will be removed from our product range at the end of the year. It will be fully superseded by the new Wilo-Stratos MAXO smart pump. The successful era of the Stratos series will continue with the Stratos MAXO’s new pump technology.
Glandless circulator with threaded connection or flange connection, EC motor with automatic power adjustment.
- Pump housing: grey cast iron with cataphoretic coating.
- Thermal insulation: polypropylene.
- Shaft: Stainless steel.
- Bearing: carbon, metal impregnated.
- Impeller: Plastic.
Hot-water heating systems of all kinds, air-conditioning systems, closed cooling circuits, industrial circulation systems.